IT Recruitment Training Syllabus
- What is IT Recruitment?
- Recruitment refers to the overall process of identifying, sourcing, screening, shortlisting, and interviewing candidates for jobs (either permanent or temporary) within an organization. Recruitment can also refer to the processes involved in choosing individuals for unpaid roles. Managers, human resource generalists and recruitment specialists may be tasked with carrying out recruitment, but in some cases public-sector employment, commercial recruitment agencies, or specialist search consultancies are used to undertake parts of the process.
- (IT) recruiters help companies hire people for open IT positions. As a recruiter, you’ll seek out candidates who have the specific skills an employee wants, such as programming skills or technical expertise.
- Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- How Many types of Recruitment?
- There are two key types of recruitment—internal and external—that often inform an organization’s hiring process.
- Internal Recruitment – is a recruitment which takes place within the concern or organization. Internal sources of recruitment are readily available to an organization. …
- External Recruitment – External sources of recruitment have to be solicited from outside the organization.
- Types of Hiring.
- There is three types of hiring
- Contract to Hire
- Understanding IT Technologies and Skills.
- Job Description Analysis
- Understanding of Searches and Keywords.
- How Many types of search.
- Advance Search
- IT Search
- Role Search
- Boolean Search
- Search Platforms.
- Naukri, Monster, Shine, Google, LinkedIn etc.
- Sourcing is the proactive searching for qualified job candidates for current or planned open positions; it is not the reactive function of reviewing resumes and applications sent to the company in response to a job posting or pre-screening candidates.
- Sourcing is the use of one or more strategies to attract oridentify candidates to fill job vacancies. It may involve internaland/or external recruitment advertising, using appropriatemedia such as job portals, local or national newspapers, socialmedia, business media, specialist recruitment media,professional publications, window advertisements, job centers,career fairs, or in a variety of ways via the internet.
- Candidate screening is a process of determining whether a candidate is qualified for the role based on their education, experience, and information based on their resume. The goal of screening candidates is to decide whether to process them to the next level of hiring or to reject the application.
- END to END Recruitment life cycle
- There are six stages of the end-to-end recruitment process: preparation, sourcing, screening, selecting, hiring and onboarding.
Why Pachauri Consultancy Services For IT Recruiter Online Training
We offer Role based training’s – Our course curriculum is based on real-time job functions. Real-time scenarios and troubleshooting techniques shown in online sessions.
We provide study materials using Google Drive/Other file sharing portal – We provide access to a Repository of materials for training using Google Drive Cloud. The students are given access to their respective modules using Google Drive for which they have access for lifetime and can be accessed anywhere any time. Or we mail the study material.
Missed a session? No problem – We video record every online training sessions. So if a student miss a Live Online session, the Video is always available via YouTube. Other students can always go back to these video recordings for review purpose or just to go over.
Our Trainers – They are highly qualified and are well experienced in their respective domains.
Real Time Case Studies and Assignments – The Real Time Case Studies and Assignments are shared with the students by the Trainer’s Past Projects.
Getting Placed – Our “Post training” team can also help you with Resume preparing guidance, Interviews questions and Mock interviews once your training is complete.